How to Tighten Loose Skin on Face NaturallyLoose sagging skin on the face and neck happens for a variety of reasons such as aging, rapid weight loss, obesity, and pregnancy, etc. The skin loses elasticity with age as collagen production decreases. As skin elasticity declines, you may begin to notice that the skin on your face, chin, and jaw line is starting to sag. Fortunately, there are several natural skin tightening remedies to firm and lift loose skin without using surgery an option. Natural skin care methods like facial exercises, change in diet, or use of anti aging skin care products are the best ways on how to tighten loose skin naturally. These skin tightening remedies will help your skin to breathe, regain its elasticity, and naturally firm up.
|photo credit: Per Ola Wiberg ~ powi via photopin cc|
Skin Tightening Without Surgery: Home Remedies for Natural Skin TighteningLoose skin and sagging face does not look good at all. To get rid of loose skin, there are many facial skin tightening home remedies. These natural skin tightening methods will help you get tighter, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
1. Egg white has skin tightening agents that will help you tighten and lift the loose skin. By applying egg whites directly on your face and neck, you can give yourself an effective natural face lift. This skin tightening face mask will help ward off wrinkles and to potentially tighten loose skin and lift sagging skin on face and neck.
2. A massage will tighten loose skin while making you feel great. Oil massage is an excellent addition to any skin tightening regimen. You can make use of natural skin tightening oils for skin nourishment and anti-aging treatment. Regularly massaging your skin with a mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil before going to bed will tighten loose skin on face and neck fast and naturally. Olive oil penetrates deep into the skin and locks in natural moisture and prevents wrinkles and saggy skin naturally.
3. Castor oil in its pure and odorless state constitutes a potent natural remedy to tighten loose skin. Applying castor oil is particular useful for lifting the sagging skin under the eyes and the loose skin on the neck as well.
4. To tighten loose skin, you can prepare a homemade facial mask using papaya and blueberries. Mash a piece of overripe papaya with a few blueberries. Apply this natural face firming mask and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. The enzymes in this papaya skin tightening face mask will reduce enlarged pores and tighten the skin on face. Antioxidants in blueberries neutralize DNA damaging free radicals, reducing cell damage.
5. Ripe banana is another one of the best natural skin tightening home remedies for tightening loose skin on face. Simply mash a ripe banana and apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water. This skin tightening remedy help you in getting rid of sagging skin.
6. You can also make use of tomato for tightening loose skin on face. Tomato skin tightening remedy will provide your loose sagging skin with remarkable tightening and toning benefits. Applying chilled tomato juice twice a day helps in tightening the skin pores. The astringent qualities of tomato help to reduce the size of the pores.
7. Loose skin on face and neck can be tightened naturally by avocado and olive oil face lifting mask. To make this skin tightening facial mask, scoop out the flesh of an avocado into a small bowl and add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into it. Cover and refrigerate for half an hour then apply this natural skin tightening mask on your face and neck. After 20 minutes rinse off with cold water to tighten pores, tone skin, and to tighten loose skin naturally.
Natural Methods For Skin TighteningThe following natural non surgical skin tightening remedies help to tone, tighten, and lift loose skin without surgery.
Natural Face Lift Exercises to Tighten Loose Skin
Imperfections, sagging skin, and wrinkles can easily make persons look far older than they actually are. It is possible to reduce the appearance of loose sagging skin by performing facial exercises. Facial muscles lose tone and firmness with age and the force of gravity. Natural face lift exercises helps to strengthen the facial muscles thereby tightening loose skin on face. Natural face lift exercises are one alternative to cosmetic surgery. Do facial exercises regularly to tone and firm the neck and facial muscles at home for getting a natural facelift without surgery.
Raw Food Diet for Natural Skin Tightening
To refine skin’s elasticity and firmness, try a raw food diet. Vitamins C and E help with collagen production. Because Vitamin C can be destroyed by cooking, raw fruits and vegetables are your best source to restore skin tone, elasticity and a healthy glow. Eating fruits and vegetables can help you prevent the breakdown of collagen by destroying harmful toxins. To promote collagen growth in your skin, adjust your diet to include yeast extract, soy protein, and aloe vera. These natural skin tightening foods improve immune system, encourage the production collagen, and also help tighten and lift loose skin without undergoing cosmetic surgery.
Face Lift Creams to Tighten Loose Skin
Skin tightening cream is another one of the best non surgical skin tightening treatment methods to firm and tighten loose sagging facial skin. Many different types of skin tightening creams are available that can help you naturally tighten the loose skin without undergoing plastic surgery. Skin firming creams are often very rich in moisture in order to deeply hydrate the skin, thus reducing wrinkles and preventing further damage. To achieve the most dramatic results, always apply skin tightening creams and lotions using firmer pressure on the upward strokes.
You can tighten and lift the loose skin, reduce wrinkles on face, and improve your complexion without surgery or injections using the above natural skin tightening procedures. Keep your facial skin looking young forever with these natural skin tightening methods and home remedies.